Bathrooms and kitchens are the top two interior spaces for renovation and unless you have done your research and planning, renovating these high use areas can become not only a costly nightmare, but a stressful and overwhelming experience as well.
There is so much to consider after all. From the minor consequences of dust and noise, to the major decisions of how much to spend, what builder to hire and of course the fun part, the design. What kind of finish? What colour or texture? blinds or shutters? The choices are numerous and making the right decision can be difficult.
At All Shutters & Blinds, their consultants know one thing very well – shutters. Of all window treatments, shutters are the superior choice for your bathroom or kitchen. The benefits include:
- Hardwearing and durable in high-use areas
- Water resistant or waterproof (depending on material chosen)
- Aluminium shutters are non-flammable and rust-proof
- Timber shutters are finished in quality 2-pack polyurethane paint, used in kitchens and high-end cabinetry.
- They are easily customisable to all window shapes and sizes
- Available in variety of colours
Below are some design savvy bathrooms and kitchens to inspire you.
So if you’re going to renovate, and you usually only renovate once, you might as well do it right the first time and renovate your bathroom or kitchen windows and doors with shutters. Talk to your All Shutters & Blinds consultant today.