To ensure you receive the best and longest use of your Highprofile Timber Shutters, follow these two simple maintenance tips.
1. CLEANING YOUR HIGHPROFILE SHUTTERS
- Open the louvres with the tilt rod or with the middle louvre.
- Using a damp cloth, wipe over the shutters to remove any dust film. Solvents are not recommended.
- To close the shutter panel, gently push the panel until it connects with the magnetic or striker plates on the frame.
2. ADJUST THE BLADE TENSION
- Remove the plastic cap on the side of the panel.
- Place a Phillips head screwdriver into the hole and gently turn clockwise until you feel the blade has enough tension to remain in place.
- Be very careful not to over tension the drive blade, as this is not covered under warranty.